What: This year’s USB Developer Days will focus on introducing USB4 and how it is built on USB Type-C® and USB Power Delivery for the highest performing USB solution to date.
When: November 19-20, 2019
Cost: Early-Bird Members (until October 11, 2019) US$450.00
Late Members (after October 11, 2019) US$550.00
No refunds will be made on cancellations.
Registration closes on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 5:00PM US PDT, or when the event sells out.
Technical Sessions (subject to change):
The topics below represent what you can expect during this event. The sessions will address the following topics:
- USB System Technical Overview and Focus Topics
- How the family of USB specifications work together for a complete solution
- USB Type-C updates for USB4 40 Gbps Cable and Connector Requirements
- USB Type-C updates for USB4 Discovery / Entry
- USB4 Technical Overview and Focus Topics
- Physical Layer and System Design
- Router and Protocol Operation
- Connection Management
- Active Cables
- USB Power Delivery Technical Overview and Focus Topics
- Updates for USB4 Discovery / Entry
- Updates for USB Chargers
10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Xinyi District
Taipei 110, Taiwan
Tel: +886 2 7703 8888
Fax: +886 2 7703 8897
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities:
Applications for sponsors and exhibitors are being accepted now. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to increase your company’s exposure at this event and demonstrate your company's industry leadership in advancing the USB landscape.
The group room block is at the W Taipei. To receive the group sleeping room rate of NT$7,000 plus service charge and tax per night (complimentary guest room wi-fi and daily breakfast included), attendees should make reservations through the following booking link: USB Developer Days . Attendees may also call-in for sleeping room reservation (+886 2 7703 8888).
IMPORTANT: The room reservation deadline is 5:00pm CST on November 8, 2019. Reservations received after this date are subject to availability and room type and will be offered at the group rate based on availability only. Hotel check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00 noon. After the cutoff date of Nov. 8th 2019 at 5pm CT, there is no option for a cancellation fee/no show-fee – guest must pay for room nights originally reserved.
- 1-hour complimentary parking per NT$2,500 event charges.
- On-site parking, fee: Mon-Fri: NT$50/hour
- Valet parking, fee: NT$150/hour, over 8 hours charge NT$800net (per day)