We’re excited to announce our first ever Virtual USB DevDays event of the year! This particular USB DevDays event will focus on USB Type-C® and USB Power Delivery solutions along with an overview of USB4™. Through our virtual platform, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with USB experts, exhibitors, and other members.
Virtual Event offerings:
- Live-stream USB Technical and Marketing Sessions in English
- Access to Presentation Material in English and Chinese
- Access to Recorded Sessions
- Interactive Exhibitor Booths
- Attendee 1:1 Networking and Chat
- Expert Chat Rooms open on Day 4
- Option to view event home page and site navigation tools in either English or Chinese
When: Sessions are scheduled to occur on August 25, 26 and 27 between 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM China Standard Time. Expert Chat Rooms will be open on August 28 between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST.
Where: Online (a personalized virtual space link will be sent to registrants closer to event start date)
Cost: Early-Bird Members (until August 7 at 5:00 PM PDT) US$100.00
Late Members (after August 7 at 5:01 PM PDT) US$150.00
No refunds will be made on cancellations.
Registration for Virtual USB DevDays China is available here. Attendee registration closes on Tuesday, August 18 at 5:00 PM PDT, or when the event sells out.
Sessions (subject to change):
The topics below represent what you can expect during this event.
- Welcome Keynote and USB Overview
- USB Type-C® System Overview
- USB4™ System Overview
- USB Type-C® Cable Design
- USB Type-C® System Design
- USB Power Delivery - Fundamentals
- USB PD - Battery Charging
- USB PD - USB Type-C® Functional Configuration
- USB PD - Testing and Certification
- USB Marketing Update
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities:
Applications for sponsors and exhibitors are being accepted now. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to increase your company’s exposure at this virtual event and demonstrate your company's industry leadership in advancing the USB landscape. Please note we are accepting event Exhibitors and Sponsors on a first come, first serve basis, and limiting the number of sponsors to 3. Please register by Thursday, July 30 at 5:00 PM PDT. In order to complete your application, please review, sign, and return the Sponsor/Exhibitor Agreement to email@example.com.