We’re thrilled to announce the final Virtual USB DevDays event of the year! This event will provide broad coverage across USB Type-C® and USB Power Delivery and USB4™ solutions. Through our virtual platform, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with USB experts, exhibitors, and other members. At this event, you will have the opportunity to binge watch USB content over the course of one week, then participate in various scheduled LIVE sessions the following week.
Virtual Event offerings:
- All prerecorded sessions available on-demand at the start of the event
- Send experts questions through 1:1 Chat or wait and participate in their LIVE Session Q&As
- Scheduled Sessions LIVE
- Keynote Presentations
- Session Q&As – 10 hours of opportunity to ask the experts
- Exhibitor Showcase
- Interactive Exhibitor Booths
- Attendee 1:1 Networking and Chat
When: Sessions will be available on-demand beginning November 23, 2020 at 9 AM CST. All LIVE content is scheduled December 1 – 4, 2020 9 AM – 3 PM CST daily. The event agenda will be posted within the event site on November 23.
Where: Online (a personalized virtual space link will be sent to registrants on or before November 23).
Cost: Early-Bird Members (until November 13 at 5:00 PM PT) US$125.00
Late Members (after November 13 at 5:01 PM PT) US$170.00
No refunds will be made on cancellations.
Registration for Virtual USB DevDays Asia is available here. Attendee registration closes on Friday, November 27th at 5:00 PM PT, or when the event sells out.
Topics to be covered (subject to change):
- Welcome and USB Technical Keynotes
- In-depth technical coverage of:
- USB4™ – electricals, logical/transport, protocol tunnels, etc.
- USB Type-C® – including USB4 Cable and System Design
- USB Power Delivery – including a focus on Battery Charging
- USB Compliance – including a focus on USB4 and USB PD
- USB Branding and Certification Updates
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities:
Applications for sponsors and exhibitors are being accepted now. Contact USB-IF Admin to learn of opportunities and benefits associated with being a sponsor or exhibitor. Act fast, the deadline to register as a sponsor or exhibitor is Tuesday, November 10th at 5:00 PM PT. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to increase your company’s exposure at this virtual event and demonstrate your company's industry leadership in advancing the USB landscape. Please note we are accepting event exhibitors and sponsors on a first come, first serve basis, and limiting the number of sponsors to 3. In order to complete your application, please review, sign, and return the Sponsor/Exhibitor Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.