Prior to purchasing products from the USB-IF, please review our return policy and legal disclaimer.
Please review the USB-IF Compliance Updates webpage frequently for the latest information regarding the USB-IF Compliance Program. The updates may contain information on test requirements and/or test procedures.
Subscribe to the USB-IF Compliance Update Mailing List by emailing email@example.com.
Product Order Form
To order any of the items below please complete and email the USB Product Order Form:
USB4 CV Host System
The USB4 CV Host system is utilized in USB4 CV Testing. The PC system comprises an USB4 Add-In Host Card configured specifically for USB4 CV testing.
This item is available to USB-IF Members only.. Please note this product has a lead of approximately one month. USB4 CV Host System can be ordered by completing and emailing the USB-IF Product Order Form
Intel USB4TM Evaluation Dock
The Intel USB4TM Evaluation Dock is utilized in USB4 CV and USB4 Interop testing.
A power supply is not included in the purchase of this dock. A DC Adapter is required for normal operation of Intel USB4 Evaluation Dock EVB. A minimum of 120W (19v @ 6.3A) shall be used. A list of potential DC adapters can be found Intel USB4 Evaluation Dock User Manual below.
The Intel USB4TM Evaluation Dock User Manual can be downloaded here. The Intel USB4TM Evaluation Dock BKC Update Manual can be downloaded here. The Intel USB4TM Evaluation Dock BKC Files can be downloaded here.
USB Type-C® Authentication Compliance Bridge (ACB)
The USB Type-CTM Authentication Compliance Bridge (ACB) used with the USB Type-CTM Authentication Test Suite in USB3CV to allow testing of USB PD Authentication Responders. The ACB is required for testing USB PD Sources, Sinks, and Cables that support USB Type-CTM Authentication. The ACB is not needed to test USB devices.
QuadraMAX USB Type-C® and PD Tester - OUT OF STOCK
The USB-IF QuadraMAX is an official hardware platform for several certification testing functionalities. It is an electronic load for the USB Type-C and PD Source Power Tests (SPT), a cable tester for USB Type-C End Product Cable tests (EPC), and it provides a manual control window for custom load testing and PD traffic generation.
The applicable testing specs are available in the Document Library:
USB Type-CTM and Power Delivery Source Power Requirements Test Specification
USB Type-CTM End Product Cable Test Plan
The software can be found here.
QuadraMAX Tool Details
- The QuadraMAX consists of four sink ports.
- Up to three QuadraMAXes can be linked for testing devices with up to 12 ports.
- Each sink can load 100W. Across four ports the QuadraMAX can maintain 320W load, with a peak of 400W.
- QuadraMAX uses a CC load and a CR load. The CR load is achieved with a 75us FW feedback loop.
- QuadraMAX Vbus tolerance before load drops is 2 V - 2.5 V.
- QuadraMAX captures Vbus voltage and current in 15us - 250us adjustable sample rates. Captures taken during connect / disconnect / voltage transition / load transition / hard reset.
- Port 4 can also be programmed to a 5V 5A source. This is used during cable testing and can also be done for manual debug through the QuadDraw Reins window.
- Port 1 has a switchable ground isolation from the other ports during the cable drop test.
- QuadDraw automatically updates to the latest software and firmware when the controlling computer has an internet connection.
Each QuadraMAX includes the following:
- Qty 1 - QuadraMAX
- Qty 1 - Power Supply with ferrite core (12V 4.2A)
USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 1 (10 GT/s) Type-A and Micro-B Electrical Test Fixture Kit
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
The USB 3.1 USB (10 GT/s) Type-A and Micro-B Electrical Test Fixture Kit provides a worst case, ISI hardware channel for PHY’s. It is intended to assist companies in testing transmitter signal quality and receiver sensitivity for either hosts or peripherals.
The current kit contains ten test fixtures, 1 meter Standard-A to Micro-B cable, one 5 Volt DC power supply to provide V-Bus to peripherals, and a jumper (for two pin header). The fixtures consist of:
- qty 3 – USB 3.1 Compliance Load Board (5.6”, 7.1”, 8.1”)
- qty 1 – USB 3.1 Mock Host (7.2”)
- qty 1 – USB 3.1 Mock Device (7.2”)
- qty 1 – Host PHY Tx Fixture USB 3.1
- qty 1 – Dev PHY Tx Fixture USB 3.1
- qty 1 – USB 3.1 Host Fixture 1A
- qty 1 – USB 3.1 Dev Fixture 1A
- qty 1– USB 3.1 Captive Cable Device Fixture Type-A
Please refer to the topology diagram. For more information, please contact your test equipment vendor.
Due to high demand each company is allowed a maximum order of two (2) kits at this time.
We recommend you read the USB-IF Fixture Connector Care document before using these fixtures.
USB 3.0 Electrical Test Fixture Kit - OUT OF STOCK
The USB 3.0 Electrical Test Fixture Kit provides a worst case, ISI hardware channel for PHY’s. It is intended to assist companies in testing transmitter signal quality and receiver sensitivity for either hosts or peripherals.
The kit contains five test fixtures and one 5-Volt DC power supply to provide V-Bus to peripherals. The fixtures consist of:
qty 2 – Host Test Fixtures
qty 2 – Device Test Fixtures
qty 1 – Device Calibration Fixture
qty 1 – Cable Assembly to be used in conjunction with the fixtures. Includes a USB 3.0 Standard A to Standard B (3 meter + 1 meter), Standard A to Standard B (4 inch) and Standard A to Micro B (4 inch).
USB Functional Compliance Test Devices
The Functional Compliance Test Devices are designed to meet the requirements set forth in the USB2 Compliance Test Device Functional Specification, Revision 1.0. The test devices are used by the USB2 Transaction Translator Test Suite (USBHTT). The specification for the devices is available at http://developer.intel.com/technology/usb/spec.htm. The devices support a simple vendor command API that allows them to be used to deterministically test a wide variety of USB transfer and protocol scenarios.