What: This year’s USB Developer Days will focus on the latest updates to USB4®, USB Type-C®, and USB Power Delivery for the fastest, most powerful USB solution to date.
When: November 14-15, 2023
Cost: Early-Bird Members (until October 13, 2023) US$450.00
Late Members (starting October 14, 2023) US$550.00
No refunds will be made on cancellations.
Registration closes on Friday, November 3, 2023 at 5:00PM US PDT, or when the event sells out.
Technical Sessions (subject to change):
The topics below represent what you can expect during this event. The sessions will address the following topics:
- Welcome Keynote and Branding Overview
- USB Branding in Depth
- USB Type-C® Technical Updates with Focus on
- Updates for detecting and mitigating against liquid corrosion in USB Type-C® receptacles
- Updates for SPR AVS mode charging
- USB Power Delivery Technical Updates with Focus on
- Updates for EPR
- Updates for enabling SPR AVS mode
- USB4® Technical Updates with Focus on
- Electrical layer operation and compliance testing for Gen 4 (80G)
- Logical Layer and Protocol Updates, including TMU, USB Gen T Tunneling, and DisplayPort Tunneling
- USB4® Compliance
10 Zhongxiao East Road Sec. 5, Xinyi District
Taipei 110, Taiwan
Tel: +886 2 7703 8888
Fax: +886 2 7703 8897
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities:
Applications for sponsors and exhibitors are being accepted now. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to increase your company’s exposure at this event and demonstrate your company's industry leadership in advancing the USB landscape.
The group room block is at the W Taipei. To receive the group sleeping room rate of NT$7,000 plus service charge and tax per night (one complimentary daily breakfast included), attendees should make reservations through the following link: Book your group rate for USB Developer Days Taipei.
IMPORTANT: The room reservation deadline is Thursday November 2, 2023. Reservations received after this date are subject to the prevailing rates and availability. Hotel check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00 noon. After the cutoff date of Nov. 2, 2023 at 11:59PM CT, there is no option for a cancellation fee/no show-fee – guest must pay for room nights originally reserved.